In order for this guarantee to become effective, there are certain conditions that we ask you to accept.
One of our Sleep Specialists will take you through this document before you sign it.
Our policies are designed to ensure fairness and clarity for all concerned.
The following is important to note:
- You must have slept on the mattress for a minimum of seven (7) nights before requesting an exchange. (we encourage this since adjusting to your new mattress can take a few days).
- You are required to purchase a Mattress Protector which must be used on the mattress at all times.
- We understand that the mattress to be exchanged has been used, so some wear and tear is acceptable.
- One of our Managers will make an appointment with you to view the mattress and determine that it is not severely damaged or heavily soiled
- This Guarantee is subject to the Purchaser signing our 100 Day Comfort Exchange Guarantee contract.
- We will arrange a replacement mattress of equivalent size and value with the option of a different feel or a chance to upgrade by simply paying the difference in price.
- The Comfort Exchange Guarantee is valid for the mattress only and does not extend to the bed base.
- Once an exchange has taken place, a new Exchange Guarantee will need to be signed for the new mattress. This is done at the discretion of the Purchaser.
- Should you elect to make an exchange, you will be liable for the new delivery charge.
- Finally, we will not allow you to be left without a mattress. Your replacement will be delivered and installed by us on the same day that we collect the return.
Thank you for your business and for allowing us to be of service to you.