Need bedding to finish off your bedroom or a set of bath towels for your home? Why not take a look at the incredible range from Linen House?
The Linen House brand is synonymous with quality, diverse, creative designs inspired by fashions around the world. This dynamic family owned Australian business, has flourished over the last 27 years and is one of the most popular homeware brands in Australia and abroad. Staking their share in the homeware market, Linen House labels have since 2005, extended their business into South Africa. Ranging from sheets and bed covers to bath towels, cushions and throws, their options are varied and extensive. They offer styles, themes and colours that are beautiful and bold, delicate and understated, sophisticated and textured to suit every home.
Let’s take a closer look at their bed linen starting with the duvet cover set.
Linen House offers a selection of thirty-six exquisitely designed duvets for adults and nine for children, depicting vibrant creative fun themes.
The adult duvet cover set is available across three different product lines –
- The Linen House Lifestyle comprising of thirty-two duvets. The majority of this range is made from cotton and a few are made with a blend of polyester/cotton, bamboo cotton and linen cotton. They offer gorgeously designed prints on cotton sateen as well as luxuriously textured creations in a variety of sizes and colours.
- The Grace by Linen House line incorporates intricately woven patterns and motifs with metallic threads to achieve lavish sophistication. This set is made of a cotton and polyester blend and is available in Queen, King and Super King sizes.
- The Bed Essentials line is 100% cotton, and is for the discerning minimalist looking for understated elegance. It is a plain dyed set, made from a 250 thread count with a basic cotton percale weave and is available in Single, Three Quarter, Double, Queen, King and Super King.
Keep your child’s bedroom always looking fresh, comfortable and trendy for sleep, study and play. The ever popular collection of exciting, vivid designs is available across four different product lines and are all 100% cotton. They are –
- The Kids – Poppiseed line, available in the following two themes –
- Workzone – depicting a playful bed-time building site.
- Mermaid Tale – portrays luminous mermaids with sun-kissed hair and delicate smiles.
- The Kids – LH Kids line, available in the following three themes –
- Tropica – features tropical animals such as toucans, sloths, butterflies and flamingos lazing amongst teal leaves and palms.
- Fire Heroes – features a squad of fire trucks in traditional red that are accentuated with green, yellow and grey motifs on a grey blue ground.
- Dreamy Days – features bunnies, clouds and balloons in pastel pink, purples and aqua shades.
- he Kids – Hiccups line, share that extra dazzle and excitement that kids simply adore. This duvet set is obtainable in the following two themes –
- Back Street Bandits – share the exciting thrill of fast cars, this duvet set has brightly illustrated hot rods, monster trucks and vintage drag racers on a soft grey cotton ground.
- Let Me Dance for You – depicts enchanting, hand drawn ballet dancers in soft watercolours.
- The Kids – Linen House Kids line, share adventure and wonder. This duvet set is obtainable in the following two themes –
- Dragons – this design features knights, castles and dragons in watercolour red, blues and green.
- Underwater World – a sketch pencil-style design where scuba divers share the thrilling underwater world with fish and coral.
For those who get too hot for duvets and too cold for sheets, the bed cover is the perfect solution. Let’s take a look at the bed cover.
The Linen House coverlet is their bed cover line and provides the perfect finishing touch to your beautifully arranged bedroom. Obtainable in an assortment of styles and colours, they are perfect for refining the aesthetics of your bedroom and for creating a layered look. It boasts an impressive collection of fifteen bed covers across two different product lines, namely –
- The Linen House Lifestyle coverlet – eleven strikingly nostalgic and intricate bed cover designs, made from detailed cotton chenille or soft white cotton, embellished with tufted rows and diamond shapes. Complete with tassel fringes or corners, this cover looks even more incredible layered with a duvet and cushions. These bed covers will generously fit a Queen and King size bed.
- The Bed Essentials coverlet – pure elegant sophistication with cotton embroidered quilt inspired by Indian florals. This line offers a variety of four colours and is available in Three Quarter, Double, Queen, King and Super King.
Now let’s look at their sheets.
The Bed Essentials range of fitted and flat sheets, are designed to meet everyone’s individual style and pocket.
In the Bed Essentials 250 thread count sheet range, there are two options –
- 250TC Cotton Grey Separates.
- 250TC Cotton White Fitted Sheet.
The plain dyed basics range of separates are soft to the touch which is cool and smooth against your skin. Available as a flat and fitted sheet, both are made of 100 % cotton with a cotton percale weave and come in a variety of sizes.
In the Bed Essentials 500 thread count sheet range, Linen House supplies fitted and flat sheets in a variety of sizes, their two options are –
- lka Bamboo Cotton Separates – the bamboo/cotton sateen weave separates are perfect for those who appreciate true luxury. The added bonus of bamboo is its excellent antimicrobial properties ideal for those that suffer with allergies.
- Basel 500 TC Cotton Separates – this wonderful essential is made of 100 % cotton and is available in white in a range of separates that feature a simple ladderstitch detail.
Linen House offers two duvet inners namely –
- The Exceed duvet which is made of a cotton outer with polyester fill. It is Ultra Fresh Treated for antibacterial protection and is effective in controlling dust mites and allergens.
- The Deco duvet is made of polyester outer with polyester fill and is a soft touch feeling fabric. It is made from durable fibres that add comfort and protection to your bedding.
Linen House has the following pillow inners –
- The Exceed European and Continental Pillow Inner.
- The Exceed Pillow Inner.
Made of a cotton outer with polyester fill, the Exceed pillow range is Ultra Fresh Treated for antibacterial protection which is effective in controlling dust mites and allergens. They are obtainable in Standard, King, European and Continental sizing.
The luxurious Linen House mattress topper made of cotton outer with polyester fill offers the ultimate in comfort and softness that supports every move. It is made with a deep fitting, super stretch skirt to fit most mattress depths for a snug and secure fit and is available in a variety of sizes.
A lovely bed base cover, made from durable fabric that feels like suede, can help improve the aesthetics of any bedroom. In addition, the Bedwrap doesn’t move when your mattress shifts. Linen House has a Bedwrap range available in a variety of eight colours and is made of polyester. For an effortless and contemporary finish, Bedwrap is the perfect complement to your bed.